mercredi 2 juillet 2008

J'aime ces regards que tu jettes sur moi. Car je ne suis pas celle que tu crois.

Well, I think everybody knows the hexaconcours of SciencesPo-IEP, call they as you want to, is tomorrow, and, this is not to exaggerate to say :

WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE.
Blimey.

The first question you wonder, you, ô wonderful reader of my distracted written work, is, obviously : But why they, or at least he, is fuckin' gonna die ?

And, I would tell you the answer is easy to find. I give it to you in several points. Here is the data :

History :

1) In my last "terminale" school year, I maked two essays. Including the "Baccalauréat", as our French friends love to say. Seems to be a little insufficient to pretend manage a good stuff in the Hexaconcours, isn't it ?

2) I belittled - no, I totally fucked up* - the importance of economic and sociologic history. No, It's not true. In reality, I can't stand to read pages and pages of soporific figures of economic growth and percentages of televisions posts for a family in Bangladesh on 1963. You know ?

3) I have never learned how to manage my time. I often finish my last essay's part in the last ten minutes, without a "reread" time.

4) I have never learned how to make a good essay. My last marks are 9 and 10.

5) Do you really want a 5) ?

"Contemporary issues" :

1) Well, it's easy to sum it up : I can't stand to talk about ecology. So, read a good essay on it will be tough.

English :

1) Well, I think my whole article can easily prove my woe English level.


That, is the right hand.

On the left hand, we are 9000 to pass the exam. In this 9000, 4500 have never open a book of their life. In the last 4500, 2000 don't know plenty of knowings don't "make all the work". 1100 people will manage the exam. So, by figuring it out, we have a ratio of 1100/2500 = 0,44.

SO I HAVE 44 PERCENT CHANCES TO BE TAKEN !!! THIS IS FUCKING HUGE !


BLIMEY ! ... So... :


YOU ARE ALL GONNA DIE !




Hey Bob, wanna play ?



Exam's spirit power.






* When I can't find my words, I prefer to write "fucked up", or "god dam", because it's the kind of words you can use everywhere with everybody to get everything. So let's god dam fucking up.



La semaine prochaine, dans mon exploration de l'égocentrisme et de la vacuité humaine la plus totale, je tenterais un exposé sociologique sur l'émission Secret Story, de TF1, d'ici là, je m'en vais face à mon destin.
Alors comme le dirait ce bon vieux Valéry :

"Au revoir."

3 commentaires:

Poulet le jeune a dit…

GRAND JEU CONCOURS DE L'ÉTÉ, UNE PUTE THAÏ A GAGNER SANS CONDITIONS :

DÉCOUVRE ET CORRIGE TOUTES LES FAUTES IDIOMATIQUES, SYNTAXIQUES, GRAMMATICALES etc. QUI SE SONT INSIDIEUSEMENT GLISSÉES DANS CE BILLET JOLI !

N'attends plus !

fin du jeu le 2 Août 2008 à minuit.

Stu a dit…

Je ne te ferai pas l'affront de tout corriger, ça prendrait trop longtemps x)

Non en vrai oui y'a des fautes y'en a toujours de toute façon, mais sans dec c'est fluide, c'est authentique, y'a du voc a mort ytou.

Donc MOI JE TE DIS PUTEPUTEPUTEPUTE J'ADORE TON BLOG.
AND YOU'RE JUST ABOUT MANAGING THOSE FUCKING GOD DAM EXAMS YOU SON OF A THAI BIATCH.

Stu a dit…

TU VOIS JE TE LE DISAIS MTB DE SALE GROS PORC DE MERDE PUTEPUTEPUTEPUTEPUTEPUTEPUTE

 
LP